Mario Armstrong Media Teams with Leflein for Pioneering Live-streaming Video Research.
Mario Armstrong Media was looking to build on the success of it’s #NeverSettleClub online community by launching a pioneering live-stream and interactive talk show through Roker Media. In this study the live-streaming talk show concept was tested throughout Mario Armstrong's social media following to better inform show development, marketing, and ad sales opportunities.
About The Client:
- Mario Armstrong is an Emmy Award–winning talk show host and Digital Lifestyle Expert® and regular contributor on NBC’s TODAY show, CNN, and NPR.
- Mario is the host of the Never Settle Show, the world’s first crowd-produced, livestreamed talk show with live participation from the in-studio & online audience.
- Mario Armstrong Media includes an entire team of strategists, researchers, producers, idea generators, and content creators.
- Validation of interactive, live-streaming talk-show concept with existing online community.
- Designing of novel and engaging ways to distribute an online survey throughout social media platforms .
- Development of compelling sales stories for potential sponsors and brand partnerships.
- Online Survey Design with use of video to enhance engagement.
- Social Media Content Calendar for careful tracking of survey through social media channels.
- Analysis and tabulations of survey data.
- Distilling of data and analysis into comprehensive narrative and report that was ad-sales friendly.
- Identification of valuable and niche target audience within the #neversettle community for advertisers.
- Validation of most intriguing show concepts.
- Development of thought leadership opportunity to present research findings at the Diversity Discussion NYC 2016
- The discovering of new intriguing live -streaming metrics to further inform industry trends and discussions.
"Too often I see ideas fail because they weren't put through a thorough validation process. You need professionals who have the science, the psychology and the listening skills to ensure you're getting valuable data to drive decisions. Working with Leflein was the absolute best move we ever made in launching our new and innovative talk show. When data backups your gut instinct you know you have it right" - Mario Armstrong